Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Lizzie's 1st Christmas

This is Lizzie's gift to her dad. David loves his girl, and now he can show her off anytime he wears this tie.
Lizzie slept through the best part of Christmas. Lizzie got a Glow Worm from Lincoln. She sure does love it!
This is Lizzie's gift from Santa. She loves the tub and now Mommy's knees won't hurt during Lizzie's bath time.

I have been working on this gift for Oma for months! She loved it!!! Now most of her grand kids are all displayed in one place. I'm glad it all finally came together, and was ready for Christmas.

Merry Christmas from The Parkers!!!



4 comments:

nicole said...

Late Merry Christmas to you guys. Looks like a good first Christmas for Lizzie.

Heidi said...

How fun! what a cute little girl you have!

Anonymous said...

Cute gift for Oma! Looks like you guys had a HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Costa Rica Baby! said...

O.K. so I'm guessing you have a private blog and that's why this one hasn't been touched since Christmas. I keep checking for a new post. Wuz up with that???
Shawna