Today has been one of those days when you just want to smile and realize how special your baby is. The past couple of days Lizzie has had a really hard time sleep due to her runny nose mixed with her deep raspy cough. Even though some moments when she is screaming and I have no idea what to do to help calm her down and I want to pull out my hair. My sweet baby does this and it melts my heart. Last weekend Shauna & the kids, Violet, Jay, Devyn & Irelynn came with Lizzie and I to Garage Sale in the great city of Moreno Valley. Jay and I came upon this house that was having a sale and we started talking to the owner and her sister. Well we were there for over an hour chatting and they kept telling up how cute Lizzie and Irelynn were. I WOULD NEVER buy stuffed animals from a garage sale since you don't know where they have been and that is just gross. After getting to know these ladies I knew that their stuffed animals were washed prior to selling them and I knew they were clean. Lizzie LOVES them. As you can tell in the picture. She loves to snuggle them close to her face and just have enough room for her bottle to poke out. Thanks Angel for the simple things that make each day sweeter than the day before, and realize how precious each moment is.





No comments:
Post a Comment