
Okay first of all I'm giving props to Chelsea Fenn. She has been making all these way super cute colleagues of events that happen in her family. She FINALLY gave out her little secret about how she creates them. This whole time I thought she was using some scrapbooking website or a super expensive program, but she wasn't.. she was using Microsoft publisher mixed with clip art and google images. So I decided to try it out... and WA-LA!!! Here is my first try at it. It was easy and fun to work with... the only issue I had was layering different images so CHELSEA if you could help me that would be awesome. Sorry no new pictures, but I found these pictures on the craptop and I thought they would be fun to work with. 2 little love birds!!!!
THANKS AGAIN CHELSEA FOR SHARING ALL YOUR GREAT IDEAS WITH THE BLOGGING WORLD!!!





4 comments:
Thanks Katrina, you page looks great! As far as layering is concerned, you just left click the image and click on "order" to move it up or down.
oops, I meant right click on the image.
What a great idea... now if I could just figure out how to do it! :)
I must be an idiot... I can't figure it out... any tips???
Post a Comment