My sister Gigi invited Lizzie and I to come to Vegas with her and the kids. I thought it would be a fun adventure for Lizzie and I so we went. Lizzie loved the BRIGHT LIGHTS and the loud atmosphere. We stayed at Circus Circus and she loved all the different circus acts we saw. She would sit in her stroller and clap and dance along with the audience. She even got to go to the Adventure Dome and ride a couple rides. She wasn't to sure about the merry-go-round bus, but she loved the carousel this time since we just sat on the bench. The BEST part of the trip was CAFE RIO!!! I have been craving it ever since I got pregnant and it was super delicious!
Thanks Dosey Family for the great time in Vegas!
ESPN ZONE watching the NCAA Championship
(Michigan State vs. North Carolina)

Waiting for her turn at the Adventure Dome

Sierra and Lizzie riding the Merry-go-round bus

Sponge Bob and the girls

Gigi and Sponge Bob
My FAVORITE our lil HOT DOG ON A STICK GIRL!
1 comment:
Okay, they have SPONGEBOB? At Circus Circus? Oh my gosh...Julianna would DIE! Fun trip for you guys.
Post a Comment