So for David's Birthday we took a trip down to The Riverside Plaza and went to dinner at one of our FAVORITE restaurants... OOKA!!! If you have never been there you are sure missing out! It is SUPER yummy!!!
Then Monday Night we celebrated as a family at FHE. I can't believe my husband is the BIG 26!! He always makes comments how I'm older than him, and will need a hip replacement before him, but we are finally the same age on paper. HOORAY!!!
I'm so grateful for David and all the hard hours he puts in to provide for our family. He is my best friend and companion.
Thanks for ALWAYS being the BEST husband and dad!!!





2 comments:
Hey!! He has the same birthday as me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dave!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday David!! Ya know...I always try and forget the first time I met David because I was really sick and didn't like him all that much and I am so happy that I didn't judge him off of first impression because David is just the best!! And he is so good to you and Lizzie! Happy birthday!!
Post a Comment