Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My girls take 2!

I know everyone thinks their own kids are the cutest things in the world.. but I truly believe they are!!! I was trying to get dinner ready, and laid a blanket down on the ground for Krislynn to lay on while I worked on dinner. Lizzie loves Krislynn and laid right next to her. She loves her sister so much even though she bites, scratches, or even hits her. They have their moments of loveyness which I can't get enough of. After each picture Lizzie wanted me to show it to her so she could see her silly self.

Lizzie is just growing up so fast. I can't believe how fast each day passes, and she is getting closer to becoming a young women. I remember the first day I held her in my arms, and couldn't believe how David and I could create such a beautiful baby. Lizzie keeps me on my toes, and she is just so busy. I love when we have snuggle moments, and when she is so kind to her sister. She is so polite with her please and thank you's, and her smile just melts your heart. she has become so independent lately, and wants to do EVERYTHING by herself. Her vocabulary is growing rapidly and some of her favorite words are: mine, wahoo, B, two, shoes, baby,dada, momma, and the list could go on forever! She loves to dance and move her body, but chasing bubbles is her favorite.

snuggle time-the moments I can't get enough of

Krislynn is a joy to have around. She is so calm and just loves to snuggle. She is awake a lot more now, and whenever you place her on her tummy she tries to scoot and crawl. She loves to smile and her dimples shine bright. She loves to sleep,eat, and poop! She is starting to laugh out loud, and loves tummy time.


Oh how I LOVE my girls!!!!

2 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

You do have cute girls! Can't wait to see them you!

Chelsea F. said...

I agree, cute girls! I totally missed your wyoming trip- you are one brave woman! That was awesome you got to see John, Jean, and Amanda- we miss them.