Est.2006
* Trip to Texas May 10
one and two are the best I think
I like the 2nd one of the 6th one...that's fun!
Number three made me laugh and I really do like five and six.
Number 5 all the way!!! So cool!
I like number 5 the best. How cool is that website!
I love #5!
I like #6 the best--that color and short hair looks good on you. And is this your real makeup? Or is that from the site? It's hard to tell!
Number 4 is fun but I am LOVING number 5 the best! So cute, modern, fun, and saucy!
Oh my gosh 5 is so cute! Or 9 :) FUN!
#5!! LOve it.
How fun! Maybe I can do this to Brian and see how he would look with hair LOL!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
one and two are the best I think
I like the 2nd one of the 6th one...that's fun!
Number three made me laugh and I really do like five and six.
Number 5 all the way!!! So cool!
I like number 5 the best. How cool is that website!
I love #5!
I like #6 the best--that color and short hair looks good on you. And is this your real makeup? Or is that from the site? It's hard to tell!
Number 4 is fun but I am LOVING number 5 the best! So cute, modern, fun, and saucy!
Oh my gosh 5 is so cute! Or 9 :) FUN!
#5!!
LOve it.
How fun! Maybe I can do this to Brian and see how he would look with hair LOL!!
Post a Comment