Friday, April 2, 2010

AMY & ME!

Well my great friend Amy and her beautiful girls (minus her husband Jason) came to visit us, and oh did we have a great time! 5 girls under the age of 5 under one roof couldn't equal more fun. David needed some man time due to the 7 girls in his house, and he thought only 3 was bad. :) This is how lame I am and I only got one picture, but at least it is of us! We went to the library for story time and a craft, then to McDonald's for lunch and energy release, then David whom I love so much watched all the girls and Amy and I got to go out for a Girl's Night HOORAY!!! Amy took some family pictures of us, and then they were back on the road again. A short visit, but so much much!!!
Thanks again Amy for such a fun and eventful visit!

No comments: