Monday, September 26, 2011

Who wants my girls?

For the past week my girls have graciously decorated my carpet and furniture with random foods. Last week I bought David Fruity Pebbles and Coco Pebbles since he was starting a new class and he loves them. My darling daughters thought they should be used as confetti and traced it throughout my house. Each day they would find the boxes and let the ritual rain to flow. Finally the boxes were gone since they had so many pebble dances, and I thought the messes would end. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! After the pebbles were gone it went to Kix cereal, then Krislynn thought it would be enjoyable to take off her diaper and pee throughout our room, and when she would finish she would grab a towel and sit on it butt naked. Thank you for sitting on the towel Krislynn, but next time let's keep your diaper on please :) Then today Krislynn came into our office, and brought me her new adventure. Let me give you a couple hints of what it could be. It is white, found on the cooking isle, and it it powder. Did you guess powdered sugar? Yes, powder sugar was dumped everywhere from the kitchen to the family room, to the couches, then underneath the coffee table, then a huge pile on a side table, and then a perfect line down the hallway to the office.
So who would like my kids? They are super cute, and very mischievous :) What am I going to do to make them stop? I'm going out of my mind over here! Help me please!
Today's update adventure: Krislynn decided to get down the vitamins, and eat chewable Vitamin C tablets.

No comments: