Well let's start off with my goals from last year: They are still hanging on my bathroom mirror, and David crossed off 2011 and wrote 2012 since I didn't complete many of them. I like to view this as a reflection... meaning I need to get on the ball more and work a little harder this year. I did complete my LARGEST goal which was to get pregnant again, and still work out. Madison Kaye was born on October 25th. She was my smallest baby weighting in at 7 lbs 3 oz, but she is the happiest baby I know. She loves to smile and coo and try to talk. I also met my weight goal for the year as well. So all in all I didn't get much accomplished, but the things I did I'm really proud of.
So here is another year and what do I have in store... A LOT!!!!
- Work out everyday 2-4 hours and rest on Sundays
- Run Ragnar (April 20-21st) Team: Are we there yet?
- Maybe do a full Marathon.. this is still in the works.. if so I would love to do St. George, Utah
- Work on my upper body strength, and finally be able to do a pull up
- A will/living trust
- Get down to my goal weight of last year 142 pounds
- Attend the Temple Regularly (this goal hopefully will start this month)
So there you go... my goals! Hopefully this year I will accomplish all of them, if not I guess I will roll them to 2013 :)
I also received a new calling in the church. I have been the extra meetings coordinator for Relief Society, but now I am in Cub Scouts as the Bear Leader. I'm really excited about this calling. It allows me to use my teaching ability, and mix in some fun with the boys. I grew up as an only child with my grandparents, and knew nothing about the scouting program, but with David's help and knowledge I'm learning a lot, and my boys are working hard.





No comments:
Post a Comment