Monday, November 26, 2007

FHE @ The Parkers

Just like every week we all get together and spend time as a family. This week is a special week since it is Marla's birthday and HOPEFULLY.. Lizzie will grace us with her presence. After a yummy dinner each family decorated their gingerbread houses... Here are a couple of pictures to show you how much fun we all have together as a family.
Here is Marla building the Ontko's gingerbread house


Here is David building our gingerbread house. Our house came together really well

Here is Parker adding more frosting to the gingerbread house
Here are the Danielson's building their house and having such a great time

Marla and Josh trying to keep their house together...

1 comment:

The Murdocks said...

That looks like fun! I haven't decorated gingerbread houses in a long time. I can't believe you are due in 4 days!!!! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your showers but I do want to drop your gift by! Keep me posted!!