
For our wedding we were given a week stay down in Oceanside for our 1 year anniversary. Well we finally used it and had a great time. We stayed at the Blue Whale Resort down on North Strand right on the beach. The weather was beautiful and the waves were amazing...

These are our footprints as we walked down the beach. The water was quite chilly, but we had a great time exploring the beach for flat rocks that David could use to skip on the water...

If you look in the distance you can see the pier and Ruby's. On Friday, David and I walked down to the pier and had dinner. We could not have asked for better weather while we were there. I like to pose with the whale what can I say???

David and I walked down to the Jetty. This is where David asked me to marry him... I know he is the cutest :)

This picture was taken from the exact spot of where we got engaged. Time sure flies by fast.. I can't believe we have been married over a year now... The time we spent together in Oceanside was a dream come true.. Thanks Kathy for the condo
No comments:
Post a Comment