Being a mom that just gave birth and having complications breast feeding... I did not think life could get any worst.. Oh was I wrong... On Saturday, I started to get the cold my husband had... and let's just say being sick and trying to take care of a newborn REALLY wears you out. Nicole was right when she said being sick and motherhood is really hard. I just wish I could hire a sub... Hopefully this cold will pass soon so I can feel better.Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Being sick is no fun!!!
Being a mom that just gave birth and having complications breast feeding... I did not think life could get any worst.. Oh was I wrong... On Saturday, I started to get the cold my husband had... and let's just say being sick and trying to take care of a newborn REALLY wears you out. Nicole was right when she said being sick and motherhood is really hard. I just wish I could hire a sub... Hopefully this cold will pass soon so I can feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm sorry you are sick. What's the complications with breast feeding? Whatever it is I hope it goes better. Feel better soon.:)
Sorry I haven't called you back yet. I need to go to Tyler mall next week, I'm going to call you while I'm out there so I can see Lizzie. Hang in there with the breastfeeding, it gets better.
Post a Comment