Thursday, January 3, 2008
Grandpa Evans Did It!!!!
Just an FYI for the family... Grandpa Evans surgery was a success. The doctor said the surgery went well and that his interior and common arteries are looking good . Since this is his 5th surgery on them, the doctor seemed a little septical due to his age and the amounts of surgeries in the past, but all went well and he is in recovery. I went and saw him tonight and he looks well just a little sore, but he was still able to crack jokes... WHAT A GUY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey so yeah nothing to do with your blog even though that is really good news! So, I was going through some stuff... remember the NSYNC concert we went to HAHA. I found the Mandy Moore Autograph "come check me out at www.mandymoore.com" :) HAHA Good times
I actually designed it. I got A couple of different pictures from photobucket and but it together. Go to this site and they do step by step on how to make your own. http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
:)then once you get the background and stuff i just went and change the font like normal. How's Lizzie doing?
Post a Comment