![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
Thanks to David and Natalie for the super cute outfit! Everyone at church thought Lizzie was so cute! What an adorable girl I have!
Est.2006
*Lizzie's 2nd Birthday Nov. 09
* Trip to Texas May 10
![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
Thanks to David and Natalie for the super cute outfit! Everyone at church thought Lizzie was so cute! What an adorable girl I have!
5 comments:
as soon as i saw that outfit i had to get it! she look so cute!
i also need to send you those pictures i took of lizzie on christmas eve...what's your email?
So so cute Trina... p.s. you need to come visit. we live at the beach dude and HELLO you have not come to visit us here in heaven yet!
Yes, we will be here, well I will at least... are you coming to see us??? call me
love your layout! cute outfit, too!
Post a Comment