
The day finally approached and I was a little weary... the last time we tried cereal we lost the fight, and by the end of the meal Lizzie and I were both COVERED in watery rice cereal. I prepared Lizzie and I for the fight this time. I wasn't going to let the rice cereal win again. I placed Lizzie in the Bumbo chair and prepared for a victorious win. As I started to shovel the cereal into her mouth it went better than I had hoped...She was enjoying it and wanted more... could this be the same child? or was fate going to collapse my lovely dreams?
By the end of the meal we were tied...
RICE cereal 1 Lizzie 1
P.s. Lizzie is continuing to love her new food choice... I think we have conquered!





2 comments:
Chloe hated rice cereal at first, so I took a break too and it was much better the second time around, she also really like the oatmeal cereal. Cute pic of Lizzie!
I love the deer caught in the headlights look! She has amazing eyes!
Post a Comment