
We had a great trip to Arizona. We left Friday and returned Sunday. It was a short trip but totally worth it even though we got SICK! It was so great to see the Parker/Shumway families. It had been a long time since we all got together and we sure had a blast. Danny just got home and Spencer is leaving on his mission to Guam. These Parker boys are sure AMAZING. I'm so glad we are related.
Here is Lizzie and Grammy on the car drive to Arizona. Lizzie loves playing with her Grammy even though she puts her diaper on backwards.
Trying to pass the time. Lizzie thought it was so funny to put a wipe on her head, plus it kept her cool as we drove though the desert.
My FAVORITE.... Aunt Carol... I love spending time with her. She has a heart of GOLD! She is putting together her Primary sharing time. She is so creative!

When we got there on Friday we ate dinner as a family and then we played games till all hours of the night. Bekah and I thought it would be fun to learn how to drive the Vespa so here we are riding it like PROS!

Well when I get the rest of the pictures from Bekah I will finish the post!
Here is Lizzie and Grammy on the car drive to Arizona. Lizzie loves playing with her Grammy even though she puts her diaper on backwards.
Trying to pass the time. Lizzie thought it was so funny to put a wipe on her head, plus it kept her cool as we drove though the desert.
My FAVORITE.... Aunt Carol... I love spending time with her. She has a heart of GOLD! She is putting together her Primary sharing time. She is so creative!
When we got there on Friday we ate dinner as a family and then we played games till all hours of the night. Bekah and I thought it would be fun to learn how to drive the Vespa so here we are riding it like PROS!

Well when I get the rest of the pictures from Bekah I will finish the post!





No comments:
Post a Comment