Our fridge is pretty empty since we are leaving on 2 SUPER FABULOUS VACATIONS within the next 2 weeks...
I'm a little crazy about my closet. This was the selling point of the house for me. I have always dreamt of a walk in closet, and I FINALLY got one. The rest of the house could have been blah... and I still would have bought the house because of my LOVE for the closet.3. A Self Portrait
Thanks to the timer on my camera you get this super amazing shot of me after a LONG day working on the house. Thanks to our family for always having great FHE ideas, and coming over to help us with our sprinklers and hanging pictures on our blank walls.. you guys are the BEST!!! I couldn't have asked for a better family because I got the BEST!4. My Favorite Room
I know I'm crazy but I love this room of the house. It is just so cozy and warm. Plus this is where we spend a huge chunk of our time playing and just hanging out. I love snuggling up on the couch and reading a good book.I can't wait to turn on the fireplace....
5.The Kitchen Sink
My sink is pretty gross I really need to clean it! You caught me!
6. The Laundry Room

Our Laundry room is always pretty clean nothing too exciting to see in here...
7. The Toilet
Our toilet is pretty clean my flash really washed out the picture.
8. What my kid is doing right now

SLEEPING OF COURSE. DO you really think that I was going to turn on her light and take a picture of her? this is the best shot you are going to get. She looks beautiful and sleeping like a baby.
9. Your Dream Vacation
This vacation is going to come true in less than 2 weeks. Hawaii here I come!!!
10. Your Favorite Pair of Shoes
These Reef Sandals have treated me well. I LOVE these sandals and I hope we will have a lot more years together.
Well that was fun, I now tag BETHANY MONROE, ASHLEY PATTERSON, CHELSEA FENN, ERIN ELLSWORTH, & HEIDI SHIRLEY
HAVE FUN GIRLS! YOU HAVE TO DO IT! I'll be checking!





No comments:
Post a Comment