Sunday, April 12, 2009

What did the Easter Bunny leave Lizzie?

Lizzie was so excited to see what the Easter Bunny had left her. She had to bring her breakfast with her while she searched for the goods. David helped her in looking for her basket, but when she finally found it she didn't want to touch it. It was on the side of our entertainment unit.. I think she got a little scared to touch it because she isn't suppose to play over there due to all the cords coming out of the wall. Once David put it on the coffee table she was a happy camper and wanted to play with everything!

Easter basket here I come...

I found it!

Elmo Movie!!! Let's watch it now!!!


The Easter Bunny left lots of yummy treats that Mommy and Daddy have been enjoying!



1 comment:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

wow lizzie is so lucky to have such great goodies in her basket! i had to buy my own goodies this year!