
FYI: We are being induced Wednesday night at 10 PM. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that everything will run smoothly, and Baby Krislynn will be here Thursday sometime. Thanks for all your kindness and willing to help us!
Est.2006
*Lizzie's 2nd Birthday Nov. 09
* Trip to Texas May 10
4 comments:
Goodluck! I hope everything goes well! I was induced both times with the girls.
Good luck! We were induced two weeks ago, what an experience! I am sure you will do great! If you have not be induced before just make sure you take stool softeners in the morning, sorry TMI. Can't wait to see her!!!
Katrina, what kind of best friend are you? You never call, and I had to find out you were having a baby through facebook, and then I had to find your blog through google! Altogether not very helpful. Plus I called all the numbers I have for you and none of them are good--except maybe your parents number but they didn't answer if it is a good number. Ashley doesn't have your new number so I am at a loss for how to get a hold of you, so call me, or give me your number so I can call you.
I can't believe you're having a babY AGAIN! We need to talk.
--Jared
Congrats on the baby.
Post a Comment