Thursday, August 20, 2009

AOTW # 10 Disneyland



We headed to Disneyland for the adventure this week. I was a little nervous to drive there by myself with the two girls, but Shauna kept reminding me that I could do it. The drive was going good till about Yorba Linda, and Krislynn decided to get mad, and was done with the drive since she had a messy diaper. So I got to hear about it till I hit the parking structure at Disneyland. I got the girls ready, and we were set for a great day. I met my sister and her kids there and we had a great time. Lizzie loves hanging out with Gigi and Gigi (Sierra) Lizzie calls everyone Gigi on my side of the family. We danced and sung our way through California Adventure, and I even got to ride California Screamin with the kids thanks to Gigi. It was a great day and the girls loved it!
Thanks Gigi for all the fun!

No comments: