Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Great Friend!!!

I have a great friend who takes such good care of my girls for me. The other day we were out and about, and I was busy so she took my diaper bag and Krislynn and changed her diaper for me. (GREAT FRIEND huh?) Well we continued on with the day, and when I got home I got Krislynn ready for a diaper change to my surprise I found this....

Okay if your not a mom you might not understand what I found.. let me describe it for you with the next picture...


*Krislynn wear size 1 diapers which is the Big Bird Diaper, but my super great friend put a size 5 diaper (Lizzie's size) which is the Mickey and Minnie diaper on Krislynn. I don't know if she just grabbed the first diaper she saw, and wala the day went on, but I just thought it was so funny! (But on a more serious note: I'm glad she put the size 5 diaper on her because she had a massive blowout in her pants, and the size one would not have been able to hold it all)

Thanks friend for the great laugh!

1 comment:

Anupa Harvey said...

Hilarious!!! That's so awesome! :)