Sunday, October 4, 2009

KEEP YOUR PANTS ON!!!!!

So the past couple months we have struggled with Lizzie keeping her clothes on and ESPECAILLY her diaper. We tried putting plastic pants on her, and that worked for a while. Then those went out the window.. Then we tried putting BIG GIRL panties over her diaper, and that worked for a while.. then she discovered how to strip down to her nudie cutie self, so we were back at square one. What can a Dad and Mom do to help her keep her diaper on so we will NOT have multiple accidents in her room? David and I went to the drawing board and this is what we came up with!


DUCT TAPE!

a 3 inch strip right over the tabs on her diaper. She is SUPER proud of the tape, and LOVES to show it off.

3 comments:

Marla said...

LOVE IT!!!

The Special Reds said...

That is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen! I wonder what will happen when she potty trains? Will she want to wear underwear?

Katie said...

hilarious- love it