Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What Lizzie does when she finds something she isn't suppose to have....

Recently we have started reading the Book of Mormon as a family. We read every night in Lizzie's room while Lizzie lays in bed. David usually keeps the scritpures in the hall closet so we have easy access to it, but I thought we should keep it on Lizzie's bookshelf. So that is where I've been putting it . Well last night I don't remember if we just forgot to put it away or Lizzie climbed to get her scriptures. When I walked into her room this morning this is what I found...
I guess Lizzie thought she needed to add some modern revelations to the scriptures.... Then I looked at her and this is what I found...

She sure was proud of her artwork all over her body. The funny thing about this story is,she must have heard me in the hallway because she put the scriptures on the floor with the pen in it just how David and I do it every night. The cap was on the pen and everything. She was laying on her bed with her covers pulled up to her chin... she knew she was in trouble.. but the only thing I could do was laugh. Now getting the pen off is the tricky part of this story...

No comments: