Before Christmas I was doing what I do best... blog surf and I came across this super cute and inexpensive idea for gifts from Homemade by Jill... let's not get me started on my sewing machine, and how it happened to break right before Christmas, and how all my sewing projects got thrown out the window. Well thanks to a great friend named Charlotte who let me borrow her machine. My projects are starting to come to life. If you want the tutorial check out my link!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Cute Gifts-Kitchen Towel & Soap
Before Christmas I was doing what I do best... blog surf and I came across this super cute and inexpensive idea for gifts from Homemade by Jill... let's not get me started on my sewing machine, and how it happened to break right before Christmas, and how all my sewing projects got thrown out the window. Well thanks to a great friend named Charlotte who let me borrow her machine. My projects are starting to come to life. If you want the tutorial check out my link!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment