MUTE THE MUSIC ON MY BLOG!!!! YOU HAVE TO HEAR LIZZIE!!!
My daughter LOVES Dora... I think they whoever created Dora saw in the future what Lizzie would look like, and then made a clone of her. We had a Dora Birthday Party for Lizzie, and Holly was nice enough to let us borrow all her decorations (I still need to get those back to you) Well Lizzie loved every second of her party... Well Holly's daughter had this amazing Dora house, swimming pool, mini van, and all the accessories for it, and gave it to Lizzie for her Birthday. Well I kept it till Christmas and that was her BIG Christmas Gift. If you can't tell by the video Lizzie LOVES IT!!! Holly I owe you big... you made Lizzie's year!!! I just love Lizzie's dance every time the Mini-van comes out this is exactly what she does... Classic Lizzie!





4 comments:
She IS Dora! So cute, love it!
Oh my gosh that video kills me. It makes me tired watching her run around like that! I love the 2 year old in her that stops what she is doing to play with the car and then hears the music again and takes off,...so cute! So loving the crafts especially the nativity...Wow!!
What a doll!!! So cute, Autumn use to be the same way when she was into Dora, we are going to be doing some spring cleaning here in a few months and I know exactly where to send a few of the Dora things we have. I know they will be well taken care of and played with.
Love ya!1
I have been so behind with my blogs, just got to see this! How cute! I am so glad she loves it, and what is so funny is that I found the missing door to the van. I'll send it with Shauna!! Love Dora!
Post a Comment