I can't believe my baby is one. I know everyone says that time flies by fast, but when you have more than one kid time sure does pick up, and before I know it she will be graduating high school. This year has been so much fun with Krislynn. she is such a good baby, and oh does she love your Mom and Dad. She isn't a big fan of anyone else (besides Andrea) She loves to walk, and play toys with her sister. She loves chocolate milk just like Lizzie, and she is sure a great eater. I'm so glad Heavenly Father blessed me with her. I love you Krislynn!!!
Time for Monkey Cake
" Oh this is goooooood!"
Lizzie is so excited it is Krislynn's Birthday
stuffin' her face
All done!!!
"I love being one!"





2 comments:
I can't believe Krislynn is one already. She is so precious. I just love your girls so much! I am missing them terribly. Oh and you too :)
ADORABLE!! Your kids are so gorgeous!
Post a Comment