So after almost 4 years of marriage and 2 kids I can STILL fit in my wedding dress. HOORAY! Lizzie calls it my PRINCESS DRESS. Krislynn and Lizzie loved to hide under the puffy skirt and play peek-a-boo. Lizzie is BIG into dress up now, and wanted to be a princess just like Mommy. From the picture you can tell she was mad since I wouldn't let her try it on. So after her cooling down.. wedding dress 101 started. She LOVED wearing my dress. She thought she was the prettiest princess. Now maybe 20 years down the road she will want to wear the dress again... NO PRESSURE!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
COOOL! My dress is boxed up. :( So I don't know if I will ever see it. How sad. But that is awesome you can still fit in your dress! You are looking great by the way.
That looks so fun! Lizzie just needs to be a bridesmaid in a wedding so she cna get a fancy dress. How was Eclipse?
That looks so fun! Lizzie just needs to be a bridesmaid in a wedding so she cna get a fancy dress. How was Eclipse?
Wow, I am so impressed that you can still wear your wedding dress! I think you're awesome. I don't want to even try mine on!
Post a Comment