Sunday, November 21, 2010

Howdy Lizzie it's your 3rd Birthday!!!

*DOUBLE CLICK ON ANY PICTURE AND IT WILL ENLARGE*
This year for Lizzie's birthday she wanted a cowboy theme (not a cowgirl theme, since she is a cowboy like her Dad). So My amazing friend Angie and I went looking for AMAZING ideas for this party. With everything going on I didn't have a lot of time so this is what I came up with and it was a hit:
We had pony rides
We had a Hoedown and Karaoke
We made our own Cowboy vests from grocery sacks
My AMAZING friend Charly did the face painting, and oh was it a hit!!!
We had a shoot out! Who could knock down the most cans with either a ball or target gun. The boys LOVED this activity. Molly couldn't put the cans up fast enough.
Horse races and snake in the grass
Some of the fun people who came to celebrate with Lizzie
Good ole' cupcakes!!! Thanks Jenny they were so yummy!!!
The Parker Clan with the birthday gal
and we couldn't forget the presents.
Well I think the party was a huge success. The kids had a great time, and even though the tractor ride was rained out it was okay since we had so many other activities to keep the kids busy. I'm grateful for such AMAZING friends who always come to my rescue. You guys are the best! I couldn't have done this without you.
A HUGE THANK YOU TO:
Angie: for being my wing man though out this party adventure
Andrea: for figuring out how to make the vests, and having a smashing hoedown
Charly: for your amazing talent of face painting, and getting to each child multiple times
Jenny: for the super yummy cupcakes and helping out with Pin the Tail on the Pony
Molly: for setting up those can a zillion times, the boys loved you for that
Oma & Papa: for bring the pony to the party
Kris and Shauna: for letting us borrow the pony
My husband: for all the countless hours of helping me plan, and execute this round up of a time. You are my rock, and I love you so much!
and anyone else I forgot thank you... thank you!!!!
Now onto Thanksgiving!!!!

3 comments:

The Lingo Family said...

Thank You to Lizzie for being such a fun girl and for turning 3!
Thank You to Lizzie's Mommy for throwing such a fantastic party!
Thank You to Lizzie's Daddy for funding the big event and for dressing up in his new favorite outfit!!!
Thank You to Lizzie's baby sister for being so cute all day!

:)

Miranda said...

Man... Im so sad we could not make it! :( That looked like soooo much fun!!! Darn...

You are the best mom! You love your children so much and it shows! Love ya guys!

Chelsea Stewart said...

How fun! I love the vests. So many creative ideas!