So this is my question to the blogging world... Is three REALLY worse than two? I know life is hard sometimes, but SERIOUSLY... Talking back and testing your limits? Where did my sweet and kind girl go? I swear sometimes I feel like I need to pull out all my hair and then some. David says it is because Lizzie is my twin, and all of her AMAZING quirks are the same as mine and that is why they drive me bonkers. But seriously I feel like once I get life figured out, a bomb goes off and everything is turned upside down and there I am picking up the pieces once again.
SIDE NOTE:
Today was one of those moments where you treasure the good times. Krislynn was with my friend Angie, and it was just Lizzie and me. I forgot how easy it is with one kid. Things go twice as fast, and I'm not juggling kids around and trying to keep them happy with bribes from my magic sack. It was nice to have an afternoon with Lizzie and me. I felt normal and life is slowing coming back together. HOORAY!!! I'm glad for days like this. Where I can spend special time with just one of them. Listening to their concerns and them telling me everything they see or hear. Thanks Angie for giving that to me.
I know my kids stress me out of my mind sometimes, especially lately, but I'm grateful for them. They are my everything, and they have helped me heal especially since Peter's passing. My girls I love you. Your Mommy is so proud of you. You make my World go round. Thank you for your smiles and hugs, and especially your kisses (thank you Krislynn your open mouth slobbery kisses too) I'm happy to kiss your boo boo's, and snuggle you when you have bad dreams. I love you more than anything!!! I'm so blessed to be your Mommy.
Love: Mom
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yes, 3 IS worse than 2! We noticed it THE DAY Little Star turned 3 last year (Cristy told me time and time again that she wanted her two-year-old back!). It'll be okay though... you can make it to her 4th birthday!
3 was worse than 2 with Michelle, but the opposite with Chloe. So...you never know!
Post a Comment