KATRINA! Hey! Look at you...you're about to be a mom. And you and David look great together. So happy and ready to be parents. I'm pretty thrilled for you guys. Thanks for dropping me a note...I wish I could tell you how much that little gesture means to me. But I'm a klutz with the words, so just know I really appreciate it. It makes me miss those good ol' days. CSUSB Institute...ah...the memories. :)
5 comments:
Ohhh how cute. I wish I would have taken pictures like that.
Holy Cow, katrina! It's getting close!!!!
You look so pretty! I wish matt liked taking pictures :)
KATRINA! Hey! Look at you...you're about to be a mom. And you and David look great together. So happy and ready to be parents. I'm pretty thrilled for you guys. Thanks for dropping me a note...I wish I could tell you how much that little gesture means to me. But I'm a klutz with the words, so just know I really appreciate it. It makes me miss those good ol' days. CSUSB Institute...ah...the memories. :)
Post a Comment