Lizzie loves to stare at herself in the mirror while she is in the bathtub Does she think it is friend to play with? Scrub-a-dub-dub!! So fresh and so clean!!!
No problem for the find! I love the time with little Oliver! Hey... can you do me a favor and tell Bishop Parker that Elizabeth Bonelli (that's me) Said HI!! He was my bishop in the singles ward back in the day ... and I LOVE him to death! Thanks!
2 comments:
No problem for the find! I love the time with little Oliver! Hey... can you do me a favor and tell Bishop Parker that Elizabeth Bonelli (that's me) Said HI!! He was my bishop in the singles ward back in the day ... and I LOVE him to death! Thanks!
Elizabeth
How fun! We have that same baby bath tub! I loved it! Jackson got too big and started splashing everywhere. Gotta love those precious moments!
Post a Comment