Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lizzie and Sierra

Sierra just loves hanging out with Lizzie!

Sunday dinner with the family. We had Cafe Rio burritos and a night of fun! What more could you ask for?

3 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Hey Katrina!
Your little girl is adorable! I miss this stage where you get lots of snuggles. Anyho, I get most of my AOTW ideas from a book called "Baby's day out" by JoBea Holt- it focuses mostly on LA but there are some orange county activites. I just went to my local book store and they should have local travel books. Hope that helps! For me, I know around 6 months I was sooo ready to be out and about=). -Chelsea

Natalie said...

i dont know how i post- it just started working. it doesn't show that it's uploading but after about a minute it's uploaded.
tonight we're going to greg & cori's- i know you guys have a baby now, but you can still do fun stuff, right?? you should come, and i promise i'll hold lizzie the whole time :)

Bekah Parker said...

She is so cute Katrina! Seriously so cute. I know I need to come visit. She is so sticken cute!