So Lizzie has had some set backs in her eating. As I have been feeding her the past week I noticed when she would eat that she would always sneeze. I never thought anything about it until one night as I was changing her into her jammies I noticed a reddish rash all over her body. I started getting nervous so I emailed our doctor. He said those are the symptoms of a food allergy. GREAT! So he told me to keep a journal of all the things she eats so we can track down what she is allergic to. I don't wait to put Lizzie through that so I stopped feeding her rice and barley cereals and she has been fine. This is Lizzie eating sweet potatoes and she loves it as you can tell. We will keep you updated on our journey through food allergies 101.Monday, May 5, 2008
Gerber 1st Foods
So Lizzie has had some set backs in her eating. As I have been feeding her the past week I noticed when she would eat that she would always sneeze. I never thought anything about it until one night as I was changing her into her jammies I noticed a reddish rash all over her body. I started getting nervous so I emailed our doctor. He said those are the symptoms of a food allergy. GREAT! So he told me to keep a journal of all the things she eats so we can track down what she is allergic to. I don't wait to put Lizzie through that so I stopped feeding her rice and barley cereals and she has been fine. This is Lizzie eating sweet potatoes and she loves it as you can tell. We will keep you updated on our journey through food allergies 101.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment