Est.2006
* Trip to Texas May 10
I loved seeing you guys, so much fun! Tell David sorry about the onions:) If only you can bring Lizzie with you next time, the kids can kick it together! We would LOVE to see you anytime so come visit again!
Man she's getting so big! jlhallsted.blogspot.comHow's Jenny(Brown, but not Brown anymore)?
How cute is she... and I can totally see you in her Katrina! what a doll!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I loved seeing you guys, so much fun! Tell David sorry about the onions:) If only you can bring Lizzie with you next time, the kids can kick it together! We would LOVE to see you anytime so come visit again!
Man she's getting so big! jlhallsted.blogspot.com
How's Jenny(Brown, but not Brown anymore)?
How cute is she... and I can totally see you in her Katrina! what a doll!
Post a Comment