
This was the second Mother's Day that I have celebrated... since last year Lizzie was in my tummy and I thought I should celebrate even though she wasn't born yet. Lizzie and David made this year EXTRA special. They are so sneaky! This year they bought me a refrigerator and an hour massage at Massage Envy. It was the BEST day a mother could ever ask for. After church David, Lizzie, Oma, Papa, Lizzie, and I headed up the mountain and spent the day with my family. We had such a great visit. Plus, we got to play the GREATEST game in the world JOKER!!! Thanks to Carly and Brian.
Escrow is coming along great we should be moving around the 1st of June! HOORAY! My new house was another Mother's Day presents, and this present will benefit the whole family. Thanks to my great husband!





No comments:
Post a Comment