So the other day I was working in the kitchen and trying to get stuff put away. Lizzie was playing with her toys so I knew I had some time to get some stuff done. After a while she got dead silent... That is a BIG problem because I know she is doing something she isn't suppose to be doing. I look over into the living room and she is gone, I look over the island and she is at the base of her highchair covered in blackness. Her hands and face had black spots everywhere. I walked around the island and found this... LIZZIE WAS EATING DEAD FLIES!!!!
I know... super gross huh? but let me inform you I mopped the floor, and there are no more dead flies for her to eat.
(This picture was taken after I started cleaning her up)





2 comments:
Wow! Dead Flies huh? That's crazy. Hopefully she doesn't get sick but maybe its good for her. Build up a good immune system. sick!
What beautiful eyes! I just found your blog. And yes, your little girl will grow up sooo fast. Mira is about walking and when she does I don't know how I will be able to catch her.
Post a Comment