




So Lizzie and I having been doing Mommy and Me swim lessons and having a super great time. We thought we would only be driving a couple miles down the road to the Regional Center, but they just built a huge aquatic park, and it is about 25 minutes away and that is where the lessons are held. Lizzie has been making friends with other kids in the class. She loves blowing bubbles and going under the water. If you have a baby this is a great class to join. The kids love it, plus you get to spend a little time in the sun. What more could you ask for?





3 comments:
It looks so fun! I loved teaching mom and tot classes.
I am always looking for ideas of what to do for my swim lessons. Could you let me know what they do in your class? Give me a call.
That's so cute! We are actually starting mommy and me gymnastics this week.
Post a Comment