Thursday, September 11, 2008

Uppercase Living!

I'm super excited since I just signed up as a Uppercase Living Demonstrator. This company has a lot to offer such us beautiful decorative vinyl lettering and embellishments. These expressions can be applied quickly and easily to walls, tiles, wood blocks, and other meaningful places, without enlisting the help of a professional decorator. The best part is that you can pick from a variety of choices from the catalog or you can create your own sayings using MY Design Tool on my website.
I'm going to be having an Open House in the San Jacinto Area as well as the Crestline Area soon so keep checking back for more details. There are also Customer and Hostess gifts that change monthly, check my website to see all the free gifts you can get! Don't forget to check out my website!
This is a great way to let your creativity fly, and enjoy transforming your life!
Feel free to leave a comment about questions you have or contact me about hosting your own Uppercase Living Open House

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Cool!! I just ordered something from a friend of mine who is a demonstrator also. I'll have to have you over to help me put it up.

BTW: I would love to come to your recipe exchange! I already talked to Ivan and it should be a go. Fill me in on more details (via email) asap!

Chelsea F. said...

Ahhh, I wish I would have known this sooner, I'm the middle of stenciling a board for Chloe's room- such a pain =).
Sounds like you had fun in Hawaii, how are Mandi and Turi? Do they live there now or were they just visiting?

*Katie* said...

How exciting! I've been wanting to get some lettering to make name plaques for my kids rooms, now I know who to go to! Oh and I won't be at the recipe night, I have stamp club but let me know when the next one is. It sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey Katrina! Sorry I won't be there on thursday, Jared's out of town. I totally want to come next time.