Monday, September 22, 2008

Without Fail.... EVER TIME I GO TO WAL-MART!


I need to vent... Without fail everytime I go to Wal-Mart someone thinks Lizzie is a BOY! I kindly correct them and inform them that she is a GIRL! Well today I knew I would be heading to Wal-Mart so I dressed Lizzie in some overalls and put her hair in a ponytail. (look at picture above to see what she looked like today) Hoping she would look more like a girl, and someone stating, "Oh your baby girl is so cute!" Well as I was walking up and down the aisles throwing stuff in my cart... I get through the whole store without anyone saying ANY boyish comments. As I'm checking out the cashier say,"OH YOUR BOY IS SOO CUTE!" I was seriously about to pull out my hair and scream... SHE'S A GIRL!!!
People need to open their eyes, and realize all babies are NOT boys!!!
Thanks for letting me vent! I feel so much better!
*If you have any ideas on how to make Lizzie more girly please leave a comment!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

People have called Jackson a girl. I totally understand, AND it was in walmart. what is with that place?
Maybe but a head band in her hair, with a BIG flower or bow. Maybe they will catch on.

Oh and do you know if they do UL in Colorado. I would Love to start doing it!

luntfam said...

Get Real!!! She is too pretty to be a boy. Some people are just retarded.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I think it happens to all baby girls!

Violet said...

Pink dresses are the only true safe bet.

I am sure I will get my turn with Benjamin.

Is there any way to find out if there are any Uppercase Living reps in my area? I would love to become one someday but only if there aren't already a ton in my area. I'm still not sure if I will be able to come to your party. I will let you know when it gets closer.

Violet said...

Pink dresses are the only true safe bet.

I am sure I will get my turn with Benjamin.

Is there any way to find out if there are any Uppercase Living reps in my area? I would love to become one someday but only if there aren't already a ton in my area. I'm still not sure if I will be able to come to your party. I will let you know when it gets closer.

Violet said...

Pink dresses are the only true safe bet.

I am sure I will get my turn with Benjamin.

Is there any way to find out if there are any Uppercase Living reps in my area? I would love to become one someday but only if there aren't already a ton in my area. I'm still not sure if I will be able to come to your party. I will let you know when it gets closer.

Darren and Tiffany said...

first off I think your baby girl is beautiful!!! America has conformed to bow=girl no bow=boy. It does not matter how gorgeous you do your baby up its gonna happen. My sister in law had the same trouble here is what she did.

http://sewuniquebabybowtique.blogspot.com/

The Special Reds said...

People said this about Julianna until she was 3 years old! She still hasn't gotten much hair and she's almost 5! I just got used to it after 3 years and smiled and thought, well, at least my child gets compliments everywhere I go!

Costa Rica Baby! said...

I doesn't matter what you do, stupid people are just stupid people! Just pretend that they said GIRL! And you can only feel sorry for them.

They used to do that with my son but call him a girl!!! LOVELY.