This week our adventure lead us to San Diego where we spent the day at Sea World. We had a great time with all the different kinds of sea life, plus we only had to pay $6.00. I know what you are thinking... $6.00 sign me up. Since a NORMAL day cost $12.00 for parking, $55.00 admission, food, etc. so you can walk out of that park broke. We even got in early too before the park was open. Thanks Marla and Mindy for the great adventure. Lizzie loved all the animals and especially loved hanging out with her BFF Waimea.
Lizzie & Shamu (She was more interested in the birds below us than the show)
Lizzie and Mandi in ELMO LAND!!! I couldn't ride ANY of the rides since I'm prego! LAME!!! Thanks Mandi for taking Lizzie so she wasn't left out
Lizzie waiting her turn to ride since Krislynn is getting so BIG!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
what? how did you get in for $6? I want that deal!
So what's the secret? $6!!!
I miss Sea World so much!!!! I love the picture of Lizzie looking at the polar bears. She is just too cute.
You know I think it is about time for a belly shot.
Post a Comment