This post goes out to all my blog followers who wanted to see how BIG my belly has gotten! I have less than 10 weeks to go... Hooray!!! The baby is doing great and growing quickly. She loves to hang out in my rib cage and wiggles around, which doesn't make Mommy happy since she can't breathe when she does that.On a funny note.. David and I the other day were buying curtain panels online we found some we liked and picked out the color we thought would go best in the dinning room. So we are about to check out and David spots some curtains for $6.99 a panel (He thinks) and tells me to purchase those instead since we didn't need black out curtains for this window. I look at the price difference, it is cut in half, and said okay and hit the order button. Well they came in the mail yesterday and I was so excited to get them hung up, but I was just too tired. So this morning I noticed that the package was open on the dinning room table I looked at the color really fast and liked it, but it was too early to pay close attention to the curtains. Well a couple hours later I sat down at the table and started taking the curtains out of the package...
and to my SURPRISE.. they were not curtains they were VALANCES!!!!
I called David and asked if he had noticed anything wrong with the curtains and he said no, and then I proceeded to tell him we bought valances instead of curtains. I checked the website we bought them from and right there it said valances.. OPPS! My brain needs to come back from vacation :) Now I have to drive all around Riverside County looking in all JC Penny's to see if they carry the curtains I wanted since the website is out of them in the length that I need!





2 comments:
How annoying about the curtains! I got some at the JCPenney Outlet at Ontario Mills. Your length is hard to find, though. And about the RS quote/gift, they brought it into primary for the moms. Didn't they bring some into YW's?
you look so cute! can't wait to meet the new little one.
Post a Comment