So she slept thought the night in her bed... I was so grateful!!! But what do I do for nap time? Do I confuse her and lay her in her crib or do I try the big girl bed? Well I decided to go for it, and put her in her bed. She cried for 9 minutes and then she was out. I checked on her after an hour, and there she is laying in her bed snuggling her baby. It was so precious! I wish I could have gotten a picture. Then last night we went out to dinner at Olive Garden with some friends and got home way past her bedtime. We said prayers and laid her in her bed, and she DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A PEEP!!!! She slept all though the night and was up today at 7:05 AM. We are so proud of our big girl!!! We knew she could do it!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh I Envy you!!! lol
I knew she could do it! GO LIZZIE!
Post a Comment