Friday, August 14, 2009

Family pictures 09

My good friend Amy took some family pictures of us while we were up in Lemoore. I love the park we took these pictures at... super cute backdrop!
Thanks again Amy.. you are the best!

A pregnant girl's best friend!



4 comments:

Erin said...

cute cute cute. Look at your cute ol' belly. Lizzie looks adorable of coarse. That park does look darling.

The Special Reds said...

Great pics! Now you just need to update with Krislynn. So I promise I will visit you this week--I had a CRAZY week. Now that Julianna will be back in school it will be easier. And no, I did not die my hair blonde! Haha!

The Special Reds said...

Great pics! Now you just need to update with Krislynn. So I promise I will visit you this week--I had a CRAZY week. Now that Julianna will be back in school it will be easier. And no, I did not die my hair blonde! Haha!

The Expatts said...

Love the pics, they look great! Lizzie is such a big girl now, miss you all!