
I know most people's hero are famous or distinguished, but my hero is neither one of those in the world's eyes. But to me she puts all those hero's to shame! My hero is my sister in law Marla. Ever since the first time I met her I knew she would always have a special place in my heart. She is the kindness most sincere person you will ever met. Her love for the Gospel inspires me, and pushes me daily to better my relationship with my Savior. Her smile lights up a room no matter how dark it is, plus her hugs are priceless. She is the BEST mom! and that is no overstatement.. you can ask anyone... whenever I have a rough day with the girls I give Marla a call ,and she just helps me laugh it off.. then we reminisce about Parker and Lincoln at this age and all the fun I have ahead of me (drawing stripes on the younger sibling, poop art on the wall, going fishing in the tub, puddle jumping, sick days, food fights, or clever phrases to get out of something: "I wasn't spitting, I was pretending to be an elephant" ,"We didn't make a mess, we were building a castle", or "We're helping you find something", sleeping with sunglasses on during nap time,and the list could go on forever) Thanks Marla for always being an amazing example to me. You help me to not stress over the small stuff, but find the fun in all things. She can find the best in all people, and is an amazing example to all. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me so that she could be such a big part of my life. I know she isn't just my hero, since so many people look up to her, and cherish her in their lives as well.
Thanks Marla for all you do for our family, you are truly a blessing to all you meet and come in contact with. We love you!
3 comments:
i love marla too. She is darling. SOOOOOO sweet and kind just as you have stated in your post. And can her kids look anymore like her? I love it.
I have to agree with you, Marla is so great! I just love her, ever since she was a little beehive and in my cabin at girls camp!! Thanks for reminding us all what an inspiration she is Katrina! You're really great too! I can't keep up with my blog like you do!
I just have to give this post a big AMEN! She is amazing and inspirational!
Post a Comment