Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy 3 Years to us!!!

Happy 3 years to us!!! I can't believe that 3 years ago we had just tied the knot, and I was FINALLY Mrs. David Ryan Parker. I remember as David and I drove to the temple (Bekah Parker in the backseat) I was getting so nervous. My tummy was doing flips, and the whole engagement I was completely fine, but that morning I guess I realized today my life was going to change for the better, and I was going to be married for time and all eternity. It was a huge step for me and anyone who gets married, but when you know you have chosen the right person at the right time... everything else doesn't matter. David and I had our ups and downs, but I'm sure glad he stuck it out and married me. He has made me the happiest women in the world. He has blessed me with two of the most adorable girls in the world, that I just can't get enough of. Plus he is a catch and a half. His dimples just melt my heart every time that I see them.
We were over at a friends house on Sunday and they were asking how David and I met. Each time I tell the story I still get the butterflies in my stomach the day I first saw him. I knew there was something different about him that just drew me towards him. After a couple of months of getting to know him, and David not remembering my name I asked him out on a date for Valentine's Day. I had it all planned out down to the T. We had a great night of getting to know each other, plus who can say that on their first date they slept over at their husband's house? I CAN!!!
David thank for an AMAZING 3 years and more to come!!! I love you so much!!!

5 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

I do remember that drive to the temple. I am so happy for the both of you. You guys just fit each other perfectly! Congrats!!

katie said...

Being married is great! Congrats on 3 years!

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

yay! you two are adorable. hope you had a great anniversary!

Darren and Tiffany said...

Congrats on your 3 years! Best wishes for those to come! Our 3 years is coming up soon. Did I ever tell you I have some of your photos on my wedding CD? We used the same photographer, I guess she accidently mixed them up. Hopefully there pics you have too.

Erin said...

happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love LOVE!