So as I was surfing blogland. I found this special yummy treat. I LOVE Carmel apples, but they are the messiest thing to eat, especially for kids. So I thought these jems would be perfect for the girls, and oh they were!!!!
Here is what you need:
Green apples
A bag of carmels
Pretzel sticks
A melon baller
1st: unwrap all the carmels
2nd: Use the melon baller or measuring spoon to cut out chunks of the apple3rd: Heat up the carmels I used a double boil method (water in pan boiling, and then placed glass bowl on top with carmels and a couple teaspoons of water-depending how many carmels you are using
4th: Stick pretzel into apple chunks ( I used a knife to help make a little hole so the pretzel could do the rest of the work, without breaking the pretzel. Do this right before you dip them since the apples get the pretzel soggy.
5th: Have your special helper help you dip the apple dips
6th: ENJOY!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment