Saturday, March 5, 2011

From A LOT of baby weight to 153 pounds

October 2009

This picture was taken 3 months after Krislynn was born. I look back at this girl and realize how sad I was all the time. This isn't the best picture to show how big I was, but I can't find the one I wanted to use. At this time I was dropping weight from nursing, but I didn't start waking up and getting healthy till Jan. 2010.

Feb. 2011
This is the NEW me!!! I'm so happy to see the new me! I have lost over 70 pounds since I have had Krislynn. ( I have run multiple races, and now I can say I'm healthy!) I feel sexy and I know I'm a beautiful daughter of God. It hasn't been easy at all, but each time I want to give up and quit I think about that little family at my first race, and them cheering me on. I do this for myself of course, but I do this for my husband and children. Thank you David for always believing in me, and never letting me give up. You are my hero, and I love you so much!

8 comments:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

sexy ow ow!! you look great Katrina :)

Violet said...

Wow you look soooo good!I am so proud of you!

I am so mad!

I forgot to bring the hats with me when I saw my mom last week. Is your friend still coming from Simi? Is it this weekend you need them? I am so so sorry. I hope I can get them to you. Just let me know what I need to do.

Dresden said...

You look amazing and beautiful, congrats. that is a huge accomplishment.

Mary ann said...

you look so great ...... I am proud of you. all that hard work payed off.

Elizabeth & Roberto said...

You look great Katrina! I need to get motivated to get off my baby weight!

On Capitol Steps said...

Katrina you are so darn cute! Love the dress and your hair! You are amazing!!!!

On Capitol Steps said...

You are so darn cute Katrina! Love the dress and your hair!!! You are amazing!

Law Rhen said...

Yum you do look so sexy! I can't believe my eyes! Mama wants your body! So jealous!!!