Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sweetheart Dance


Let me just tell you how much my husband loves me. I know you think your husband is the best, but let me just brag about mine for a second. My husband got to go to the Scout Jamboree down in San Diego a couple weekends ago. He had a VERY stressful week at work, but he pushed all that to the side, and packed up the car for a scouting weekend. It rained the entire weekend. He woke up in his tent soaked, he helped the scouts get different merit badges, and then drove home in the rain, and got home around 7:30 pm on Saturday. My good friend Ashley Patterson and her husband Randy came out from Ventura to come visit, and we all decided to go to the Sweetheart Dance. I told David I really wanted to go since everyone was going, and what did my husband do? He walked in the door gave us all kisses, hopped in the hot shower, got dressed, ate dinner, and we were out the door. David and I had a great time dancing the night away. I'm so grateful for a husband who was having a hard week at work, and then a cold and stormy weekend with the scouts would still take out his wife, and have a great night on the dance floor. I love you Honey!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: