Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Larysa Yevtushuk

Today was a solemn day. My AMAZING neighbor returned to Heaven. She has taught me more in the past couple months than I have learned in my whole life. She has been an inspiration to me, and she will always have a special place in my heart. I love her and her family, and I'm so grateful for amazing neighbors that have joined together in helping her family during this hard trial. We will still be having the benefit in her honor on March 19, 2011 @ Brookside Park in Redlands, Ca. Please come support Larysa's family, they need the extra love and support right now. http://www.runningintheusa.com/Race/View.aspx?RaceID=34661
I love you Larysa! You will truly be missed!

2 comments:

Brent said...

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend, Katrina. She sounds like a one-of-a-kind woman, and I'm glad you had the chance to know her. All the best!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear of her passing. Her family will be in my prayers and it will be such an honor to join in the race. Let me know if you need anything.